Appliance Mechanics is Hiring for Multiple Positions
Recently, Appliance Mechanics began to grow rapidly. We are on the lookout for talented and ambitious team members. When we hire a new team member, we truly consider all of their talents, desires, and experiences that applicants present to us.
We understand that finding a job, especially in these uncertain times, is often stressful and takes a lot of energy. We recognize that you may have to change location, involve your family, or leave a former employee behind. Regardless of your situation, we are flexible, appreciative of your willingness, and welcome you to apply.
Appliance Mechanics identifies four essential factors that make a great place to work. Studies by a Great Place to Work®, a global authority on workplace culture, recommends these attributes that we have listed here and intend to meet.
- Support within the company
We take pride in our company’s cultural atmosphere by providing our employees with mutual support, a trusting environment, and employee recognition. Our employees are appreciated, valued, and we let them know.
- Enhance employee, and team relationships
We believe that the team works better when communications among employees are positive. We support listening, helping, and supporting each other at all times. Employees that respect each other grow personally and professionally.
- Incorporate employee talents
Instead of pushing an employee to get all that we can out of them, we prefer to implement our employees’ talents and interests to accommodate and add to our mission. We discover your expertise and gifts for the growth of everyone involved.
- Provide challenging work for employee growth
We want you to thrive at your job, take on new skills, and sense a challenge. We support the need for expansion, education, and advancement.
Thank you for your interest in Appliance Mechanics. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please read the following guidelines for the job description. Please email or call us for more information. (425) 212-9076.
The BENEFITS of Working with Appliance Mechanics
Appliance Mechanics is hiring in the Snohomish County area for a full-time in-field appliance service technician. We’re looking for a hard-working, motivated person with a positive attitude to join our team.
We are a small, local service company that is community-driven by offering in-home service for most major appliances along with providing excellent customer service.
The salary and benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, PTO, and Simple IRA. If you have 3+ years of experience and expertise, you could be earning a $3,800 to $5,000 salary per month based on experience plus a potential bonus. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, and weekends are off.
As a premier service partner of Whirlpool Corporation, we service their full line of appliances from washers, dryers, dishwashers, ranges, cooktops, and refrigeration while serving our mutual consumers. We also hold service agreements with Lowe’s, Home Depot, and Asurion, along with other home warranty companies.
We provide a uniform, wrapped vehicle, fuel, supplies, parts, additional training, and full technical support, so you have the resources you need, at no cost to yourself, to succeed.
Appliance Technician Skills and Responsibilities:
- Have 3+ years of experience in major appliance service/repair
- Possess a great attitude and professional appearance
- Enjoy the customer service side of the job to earn the trust of each of your customers
- Have a strong work ethic and be driven to deliver an exceptional service experience
- Be a good communicator
- Be able to operate and maintain Emails and Work Orders via a furnished iPad and iPhone
- Be detail-oriented, following specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship and typing up accurate service notes
- Be a self-starter who is always willing to advance your skills
- Be able to lift 60 lbs and push 100 lbs
Not required at time of employment, but will need to obtain State Washington Electrical journeyman certification for Appliance Repair (07d).
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Work Remotely: No
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place