Dishwashers are kitchen appliances are designed to make your life easier by saving you time and energy. They’re also durable, which means they can stand up to years of use. When a dishwasher isn’t performing properly, it can cause a lot of frustration.
If a dishwasher breaks down or becomes symptomatic, it can cause further damage to the kitchen and home. For example, a leak in the machine or an electrical problem may damage other appliances and cause issues with the flooring and electrical wiring.
The worst part about a broken dishwasher is that it simply doesn’t clean dishes. The cycles might run too long, it might fill up with water that sits or does not drain properly, it might leak or make a strange sound.
These are all symptoms that our technicians understand and excel at repairing. They will quickly find the problem and provide a solution.
When your dishwasher is not working properly and you’ve got a pile of dirty dishes stacked high to the sky…
Don’t panic! Call Appliance Mechanics!
Appliance Mechanics is available when you need to fix your dishwasher or any other major appliance. We have the skill set to handle all kinds of dishwasher problems and can help get it back up and running in no time. Our technicians even have special certifications to work on dishwashers that most appliance repair services do not have.
When your dishwasher is acting up, call Appliance Mechanics in Lake Stevens. We are a locally-owned and operated business with many years of experience working on dishwashers and all major appliances. Our technicians have seen it all, so if you have any issue with your dishwasher or any other appliance, give us a call today!
Our team has 55 years of combined experience in appliance repair. We’re committed to responding quickly to your needs, finding the problem and offering solutions. We’ll also provide tips for future maintenance of your component.
Appliance Mechanics is proud to offer affordable dishwasher repair in Lake Stevens, WA
We have highly trained technicians who specialize in most major brands of dishwashers. Our technicians will come to your home or business to determine what needs to be repaired on your unit, then will take the necessary action to fix it. We’ll communicate what your appliance needs so there are no surprises down the road. When you choose us for your next appliance repair service, we promise:
- Affordable rates.
- Professional service from trained technicians.
- Technicians who respect your home, your family, and your time.
We Quickly Order and Replace Dishwasher Parts.
- Bottom Door Gasket
- Corner Tub Baffle
- Heating Element
- Lower Dishrack Wheel Assembly
- Lower Rack Wheel Kit
- Rack Slide End Cap
- Rack Track Stop
- Silverware Basket
Common dishwasher problems
- Call us immediately if your dishwasher won’t turn on and you’ve checked the electrical connection and outlet. We can help.
- Check for leaks around the door seals if you notice water coming out of the dishwasher.
If you know how to fix any leaks, see if that solves the problem. If not, you may have a broken heating element.
- Your dishwasher might not be getting enough water to make it through a cycle. If this is happening, check your water inlet valve to see if it needs cleaning or replacing. If you are unsure how to do this, give us a call.
- Clean the valve if it is dirty. First, inspect the valve to see if any debris around it could be blocking its ability to function properly (like food particles). If you find anything, use compressed air to blow away dirt or grime before trying again.
- When your dishes come out smelling dirty or with a film on them, your dishwasher isn’t cleaning them well. It’s probably time for some new parts. We are happy to order parts if we do not have them with us.
If you are having any of the above problems or something we haven’t mentioned. Call Appliance Mechanics. We’ll get you back to what’s important! (425) 212-9076